Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Aquinas College.
We currently do not have any open positions.
Other Employment Opportunities
The Dominican Campus, comprising of three schools owned and operated by the Nashville Dominicans, is hiring for the following positions:
IT Senior Support Technician
- Install, configure, upgrade and maintain computer hardware, software and peripheral equipment. Collaborate with users to identify and resolve hardware and software problems. Assist users/departments in researching solutions and implementing requests. Assist the Network and Client Services Officer with infrastructure and server projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, configure, maintain and diagnose computers, laptops and peripherals including but not limited to printers, audio visual and wireless devices.
- Use approved tools and methodologies to image, copy and configure systems for deployment.
- Place warranty calls and replace parts as needed.
- Configure, monitor and support mobile devices including iPads and cell phones.
- Serve as Helpdesk backup, record trouble calls and do first line troubleshooting.
- Research, test and evaluate potential new technology solutions
- Assist with system administration functions such as managing inventory and licensing, software updates and workstation antivirus
- May assist in management and installation of servers and other infrastructure including wireless networks
Knowledge and skills sought:
- Knowledge of a variety of widely used computer hardware and software and the ability to troubleshoot problems there with.
- Familiarity with network switches, routers and firewalls a plus
- Ability to set up and support Apple iPads and applications
- Thorough knowledge of Windows 10 and Windows 11 operating systems and Microsoft 2016 Office Suite as well as familiarity with Microsoft Office 365
- Experience with Windows servers (Some knowledge of DHCP, DNS and Domain Controllers desirable)
- Knowledge of computer imaging with knowledge of FOG a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing including the skill to communicate technical concepts to non-technical users and to create detailed and thorough documentation
- Basic understanding of virtualization with knowledge of Microsoft Hyper V a plus
- Associate’s degree or higher computer information sciences or related field. Minimum of 4 years experience in installing, configuring and maintaining computer workstation hardware, software and peripherals. Additional experience may substitute for degree.
- Experience in an educational environment is desirable
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds, work in confined spaces and, on occasion, on a ladder.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask to meet deadlines.
- Good problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Must be punctual and present a professional image.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision care, life insurance, disability, 403(b) with employer match, generous paid time off.
Please submit cover letter and resume via email to: ITposition@dominicancampus.org